WHAT ARE COOKIES
– facilitate the user’s navigation on the website and access to the various services offered;
– avoid the user having to re-configure the general characteristics each time you access the Website;
– promote the improvement of performance and the services provided through the Website, following the corresponding analysis of the information obtained through cookies installed;
– promote custom trade initiatives , or by third parties, based on the choices made by the user.
Some cookie mere satisfy requirements of technical nature that contribute to make available a website enabling the basic functions such as page navigation and the access to protected areas of the website. The website may not work properly without these cookies. Sometimes cookies are also used to enable a website to remember information that influence the way the website performs or looks, such as your preferred language or the region where the user is located, or to understand how visitors interact with the website by collecting and transmitting information in aggregate form and not susceptible to directly identify the user (analytics).
These types of cookies are also referred to as “technical”. The law states that the “technical” cookies can be installed on the user’s device after informing, which will be defined by this document.
All other cookies, along with cookies statistical operated by third parties, are considered cookies “profiling”. This category includes especially the cookies used to track and analyze the activities carried by the user in the network, in order to make improvements and provide our services in a more efficient and customized way. All other cookies, along with cookies statistical operated by third parties, are considered cookies “profiling”. This category includes especially the cookies used to track and analyze the activities carried by the user in the network, in order to make improvements and provide our services in a more efficient and customized. The intent is to offer visitors the view of ads relevant and engaging for the individual user. For the use of these cookies is necessary to the user’s prior consent: the first time, it is considered that the user has agreed to the installation of cookies profiling if it continues in the navigation after the submission of the notice about cookies contained in the banner. Thereafter, the user can refuse to give consent by checking the appropriate boxes in the modules descriptive part of the document.
The cookies can be distinguished in the following categories according to the characteristic examined: the subject of ownership, the shelf life of, the intended use.
– Own cookies: These are sent to the terminal of the user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by the manager of the website, and from which comes the service requested by the user.
– Third-party cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal from a machine or a domain that is not managed by the operator of the Website, but by another entity that is the one that processes the data obtained through cookies.
– Session Cookies: These cookies are designed to gather and store data while the user log on to a web page. They are often used to store information only for the service requested by the user at any time and are automatically deleted at the end of the session (for example, a list of products purchased).
– Persistent Cookies: Data is stored in these cookies in the user’s terminal and they can be accessed and can be used for a period of time defined by the website, which can take from a few minutes to considerably more extended periods (as specified in the reference tables in this document).
Distinctions for purposes of use:
– Essential cookies: allow to navigate the website and use all its functions. Without these cookies may not be provided certain services or functions and navigation on the website would not be easy and functional.
– Feature Cookies : allow to remember the users’s choices on the Site and / or services that expressly requires the user, in order to provide serices more advanced and customized, such as personalize a page or remember if and what was previously proposed to the user.
– Analysis Cookies: gather information about the use of the Website (such as the indication of the pages most frequently visited, verification of recurrent patterns of use of the Website, etc.) and allow to improve its functioning, helping to understand any difficulty encountered in the use of the Website.
– Targeting e advertising Cookies: to publish advertising that it is considered of interest to the user, such as limiting the number of times an ad is presented on the website (as the cookie remembers what you have seen on the website) and help to measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. This information may be shared with other parties, such as advertisers.
HOW TO MANAGE THE AGREEMENT
– Google Chrome (Under Settings)> Show advanced settings> Privacy (Content Settings)>Cookie
More info: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=
– Microsoft Internet Explorer (In Tools Menu) Internet Options> Privacy> Advanced
More info: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
– Safari Favorites> Privacy
More info: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/cookies/
– Firefox (In Tools Menu) Options> Privacy> Cookie
More info: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Bloccare%20i%20cookie
– Opera configuration> Options> Advanced> Cookie
More info: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/it/cookies.html
If you have a different browser, we recommend you check in the user manual of the browser which is used to configure cookie management or consult the page http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aiuto:Cookie.
The cookies used on this Wesite are the following:
– __utma: Third-party tracking cookies used for the analysis of the visits. Holder is Google Analytics. The cookies has a duration of two years.
– __utmb: Third-party tracking cookies used for the analysis of the visits. Holder is Google Analytics. The cookies has a duration of 30 minuts.
– __utmc: Third-party tracking cookies used for the analysis of the visits. Holder is Google Analytics. The cookie expires with the browsing session.
– __utmt: Third-party tracking cookies used for the analysis of the visits. Holder is Google Analytics. The cookies has a duration of 10 minuts.
– __utmv: Third-party tracking cookies used for the analysis of the visits. Holder is Google Analytics. The cookie expires immediately.
– __utmz: Third-party tracking cookies used for the analysis of the visits. Holder is Google Analytics. The cookie expires after six months and 10 hours.